Q: When I try to trun it over it just clicks with low lights.

While driving the car died, I had a new battery and starter put on and still the same clicking. The fuel pump kicks on. When turning the key over the light dim to almost nothing. I have jumped the starter and it turns over, the battery has been placed in a different car and it started. The click is a single click repeated with no others sounds.

What you are describing sounds like a faulty starter solenoid. If you hear a clicking sound when turning the key, it is likely that your starter solenoid may be faulty. The starter solenoid is located on the starter and has internal electrical contacts that transmit electricity to the starter. As electricity is supplied to the starter a small gear comes out and engages the flywheel to spin the engine over as you turn the key. When this fails, it may cause a clicking sound and will not allow the starter to engage the flywheel when you turn the key. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.