Q: When I poor coolant into my BMW radiator it emptys right away and there is no leaks

asked by on October 24, 2017

When I poor coolant into the radiator it emptys right away but I don't have any leaks

If you keep pouring in coolant and it is disappearing without any external leaks after two gallons of coolant then you have an engine problem or heater core is leaking into the a/c housing. Check inside car to see if any coolant is leaking on floor in front under dash. If none and no smell of coolant inside car then the engine head gaskets are leaking into the motor. Check to see if oil level is overfull and looks milky where oil and coolant is mixing? If it is mixing then you will need to have engine gaskets and head checked for leaks.