Q: When and how should I rotate the tires?

When and how should I rotate the tires?

3. When and how should I rotate the tires?

Q: How long can I drive on the spare donut tire originally provided with car?

A general rule of thumb is to not drive on this spare doughnut tire for longer than ~+/-70 miles or driving faster than 50 mph. These tires are not designed with much tread on them and will wear out very...

Q: 2012 Honda CRV door key turns freely but does not lock or unlock the door

An image of the parts involved can be found at this link. A more complete image of the lock and mechanism is available within the Factory Service Manual but I cannot reproduce that image here. Suffice it to say, if...

Q: What tire size should I use and what pressure should I run in the tires?

Your car may have one of three different tire sizes, depending on the actual trim level and engine size. It’s important that you continue to use the OEM-specified tire size when your original tires wear out. It’s also important that...