Q: When and how should I rotate the tires?

When and how should I rotate the tires?

3. When and how should I rotate the tires?

Q: Q: Where is the spare tire?

The spare tire sits under the bed of the truck, at the very rear. It is easy to remove the spare tire with your hands. Just use the jack handle to winch the tire down and unhook it from the...

Q: Q: How do I turn on the daytime running lights?

The daytime running lights are dimmer versions of the headlights. The will come on automatically when the vehicle is turned on, the parking brake is released, and the headlights are not turned on.

Q: Where are the supplemental restraint system warning labels located?

Your Altima includes two supplemental restraint system (SRS) warning labels. You’ll find one on the outside of the driver side sun visor, and another on the outside of the passenger side sun visor. These warning labels provide important safety...