Q: When a car overheats does it leak out refrigerant?

Does refrigerant leak out when engine overheats

3. When a car overheats does it leak out refrigerant?

Q: Overheating at the traffic light or while AC is on

You may have a restriction in your radiator or condenser that is preventing the cooling of the respective fluids that go through these parts. Restrictions will cause hot spots and therefore will not allow sufficient cooling of the refrigerant or...

Q: My car has started heating up, reached "cooling mode on" with temperatures of 250+, and it sounds like the fan stays on when I turn off car.

This can be caused by a number of things such as low coolant levels, a faulty thermostat, or a failing coolant fan switch. As you may know, the coolant fan switch helps to maintain the proper coolant temperature by turning...

Q: AC squeaking

Your vehicle only uses a single serpentine belt. So, if you're only hearing the noise when the A/C is turned on and not all the time, the belt and tensioner are not to blame. My guess is that the noise...