Q: what type of synthetic trans fluid can I use in my 2012 QX56

What type of synthetic trans fluid can I use in my 2012 QX56, is it only the nissan type?

Transmission Fluid Service $125.08 - $496.65 Get a Quote

Any synthetic transmission fluid that states on the container, or in the product documentation, that the fluid meets Nissan standard, "Nissan Matic-S" is perfectly acceptable and there are numerous vendors. Once compliant product is Valvoline Synthetic MaxLife ATF but there are others, for example see Amsoil products (just input your year, make a model). If you desire that the fluid be changed, please request transmission fluid service and the service will be performed by a certified Mechanic dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr