what type of synthetic trans fluid can I use in my 2012 Q...

Q: what type of synthetic trans fluid can I use in my 2012 QX56

What type of synthetic trans fluid can I use in my 2012 QX56, is it only the nissan type?

Any synthetic transmission fluid that states on the container, or in the product documentation, that the fluid meets Nissan standard, "Nissan Matic-S" is perfectly acceptable and there are numerous vendors. Once compliant product is Valvoline Synthetic MaxLife ATF but there are others, for example see Amsoil products (just input your year, make a model). If you desire that the fluid be changed, please request transmission fluid service and the service will be performed by a certified Mechanic dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.