Q: Battery issue? 2009 Nissan Rouge slow to start. Will a stronger battery help?

asked by on February 13, 2017

Is there a specific battery for all cars, my 2009 nissan rogue seems to have that much power or is it amps tried turning it on but did not after a few more times it barely turned on, not like b4 that it would start up quick, do I need a stronger battery or what do u suggest

Hello, it is very likely that you simply need a new battery but there are also other possibilities such as a bad alternator or starter that could display the same symptoms of a slow start:; therefore it may be best to have a technician check the three most crucial components of your electrical system. The battery, the alternator and the starter. Car batteries will lose the ability to output powerful charges on demand. This strong power output is cold cold cranking amps. If the cold cranking amps are getting low the engine will start slower because the power it requires to help turn it on is weaker. A great way to have a technician come to you and test the electrical system on your vehicle is through. https://www.yourmechanic.com They will be able to diagnose and repair your vehicle without you having to go to a shop or one of those under trained parts stores.