Q: What tools will I need to replace the radiator on my 2000 Honda Civic?

My radiator on my Honda Civic has been leaking. I just bought a new one. Can anyone tell me what tools I'll need to get the old one out and put the new one in?

A: At minimum you will need the following tool...

At minimum you will need the following tools: a good ratchet, 10mm socket, 12mm socket, 14mm socket, long pliers for the hose clamps, a coolant drain bucket, another container to securely transport the old coolant to an appropriate waste facility. You do also have to be familiar with how to bleed the cooling system of air because having air in the cooling system can cause the vehicle to overheat, which could cause engine damage. Although its a fairly straightforward job, you should still have some mechanical aptitude. If you want to make sure that the job is done properly the first time, I suggest having a qualified professional, such as the ones available from YourMechanic, replace the radiator for you.