Q: What sort of seat should my child use?

What sort of seat should my child use?

3. What sort of seat should my child use?

Q: How do I adjust the seat belt height?

The shoulder strap on the front seat belts can be adjusted to best fit the driver and the front passenger. The belt is adjusted at the shoulder anchor, which is where the belt retracts into. To raise the height of...

Q: Is this a help for ford care issue

Hello, thank you for writing in. With the light illuminating and then turning off right away, there are no major causes for concern at this exact moment. You may want to Several systems are tied into the Advanced Trac, and...

Q: Does tire size affect the vehicle stability assist system?

Honda designed your Accord to use a specific tire size (or range of tire sizes). The vehicle stability assist (VSA) system is also designed to work with this specific size. That means if you install tires that are a different...