Q: What should I know about towing my vehicle behind an RV?

What should I know about towing my vehicle behind an RV?

3. What should I know about towing my vehicle behind an RV?

Q: When driving over puddle, water intrusion caused car to shut off

Hi there. If the engine sucked enough water into it to cause a rod to fail and go through the block then the engine will need to be replaced. As for he rest of the power train it will be...

Q: Transmission problem after alternator replacement

Hi there. Why was the alternator replaced? Was the battery tested with a digital tester that provides current voltage, cold cranking amps, and state of health? If not, I suggest having that battery tested. A bad cell inside the battery...

Q: Both the AdvTrac and ABS Lights are on; how do I disengage them?

Hi, and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. First, try checking the ABS sensors for a proper connection. You may need to remove the sensors and clean them off. If there was any moisture on the sensors while the vehicle sat, then...