Q: What should I know about towing my vehicle behind an RV?

What should I know about towing my vehicle behind an RV?

3. What should I know about towing my vehicle behind an RV?

Q: When driving over puddle, water intrusion caused car to shut off

Hi there. If the engine sucked enough water into it to cause a rod to fail and go through the block then the engine will need to be replaced. As for he rest of the power train it will be...

Q: 2004 Ford escape motor swap

Hi Chase. Thanks for your question today. Unfortunately, we really can't help you with this, as it's not a service that our mobile mechanics offer or something we specialize. Your best option is to try to locate a Ford engine...

Q: What could it be when the transmission won't engage in either gear

Hello, thank you for writing in. When dealing with an unresponsive automatic transmission, always start with checking the fluid level. If the fluid is not full, then you need to inspect for a leak, and repair that damage first. There...