Q: What should I know about the audio system?

What should I know about the audio system?

3. What should I know about the audio system?

Q: Why does it take a while for the car to crank.

Any time you disconnect a battery all the modules in your car loose their internal memory. When you changed your battery the engine control module was reset and it may take a few weeks for it to relearn your engine...

Q: Coolant leaking when I turn the AC on

Coolant leaks are generally noticeable with or without the AC on as the AC should not have any impact on the coolant system other than the fact that the engine works a bit harder when the AC is on. You...

Q: My 1997 honda accord radiator leaks on the top alittle how to repair it the cheapest and will it pass a smog.

The radiator top tank if it is cracked will require the radiator to be replaced. It cannot be fixed.