Q: What should I know about the audio system?

What should I know about the audio system?

A: Your car has an audio system, but it will v...

Your car has an audio system, but it will vary depending on whether you have the standard setup, a multi-information display, or the in-dash navigation system. However, there are a few common traits shared by all versions. Here’s what you should know:

1. All systems can play CDs (unless your trim level does not come with a CD player).

2. Your audio system can also play different file types on discs, including WMA and MP3 files.

3. If your car has a multi-information display, it can also play music from Bluetooth devices, from iPods and other devices (USB sticks, for instance).

• Your car does NOT support DVDs.

• Your car’s system will not play mini-CDs (3-inch discs).

• Your car will not play video CDs.