Q: What should I know about the anti-lock braking system?

What should I know about the anti-lock braking system?

3. What should I know about the anti-lock braking system?

Q: Just bought a 2017 altima and I'm hearing a scraping sound when I step on the brakes what is wrong with my brand new car? And will

Hi there. I would seriously doubt that you have brake damage, but this is something that you should immediately bring to the attention of your Nissan dealership where the car was purchased. It's possible that there is a leaf or...

Q: How to get to the windshield washer reservoir.

Your washer fluid reservoir is located in the right (passenger) side of the vehicle. To access the tank for removal/replacement, you must remove the right fender liner which is the black plastic that surrounds the interior of the wheel well....

Q: Car shaking when braking over 50 MPH

It sounds as though you may have a warped set of rotors. This is not that uncommon when replacing rotors. Furthermore, the surface where the rotor mounts to the spindle should be clean; if the area has a build-up of...