Q: What should I know about the anti-lock braking system?

What should I know about the anti-lock braking system?

3. What should I know about the anti-lock braking system?

Q: How does the rearview monitor work?

If your car is equipped with a rearview monitor, you have an important tool for increasing safety any time you back up your vehicle. The touchscreen in the center console is connected to a rear-facing camera that turns on whenever...

Q: Charging warning light comes on when i turn the key and try to start the car and the car want start but when someone tried to give

Hi there: If you recently replaced your battery, the issue may be caused by a malfunctioning alternator or other electrical component that comprises the charging system on your Nissan Sentra. The best way to find out which item specifically is...

Q: When the car is about to just fully stop it makes a squeaking noise to what seems to be in the rear breaks

Hello. This is likely the result of the brake pads wearing down to the "wear mark" which a certain thickness on the brake pads designed to alert when it is times to consider replacing the brake pads. This is not...