Q: Q: What should I do before towing a trailer?

What should I do before towing a trailer?

3. Q: What should I do before towing a trailer?

Q: How do I safely park while towing a trailer?

Parking your car with a trailer attached can be tricky. It’s not as simple as finding a spot and putting the car in park. You need to follow a few important steps: Find a parking spot long enough to...

Q: Q: How do I adjust the head restraints?

Head restraints are important safety features that protect your head and neck in an accident. The head restraints should always be adjusted when you get in the vehicle. To raise the head restraints, simply lift them straight up. To lower...

Q: Q: How do I use the emergency trunk release?

The emergency trunk release is a system that allows a person to escape from the vehicle if they are trapped in the trunk. The trunk release is a plastic handle that hangs down from the inside of the trunk. To...