Q: Q: What should I do before towing a trailer?

What should I do before towing a trailer?

3. Q: What should I do before towing a trailer?

Q: Boat trailer brake caliper stuck

The caliper piston most likely is seized inside the caliper housing from corroded piston or piston bore. You may need to unbolt the caliper and either knock it off of the rotor or remove rotor and caliper together and replace...

Q: my tpms light stays on even though my tires are properly inflated and all my sensors test that they are all working on the meter

The system has lost communication with the ECU and you will need to have the system recalibrated using the tech stream to clear and then recalibrate the TPMS system.

Q: P06DD code came on what does that mean

The Code refers to the dual stage oil pump that your car has. One reported fix has been to simply use the OEM (dealer supplied) oil filter as opposed to aftermarket filters. Among the other possible causes of the code...