Q: Q: What should I do before towing a trailer?

What should I do before towing a trailer?

3. Q: What should I do before towing a trailer?

Towing even a small trailer with a light load requires that you take the right precautions before you hit the road. While there’s not a lot that must be done, there are several things you should ensure. Here’s what you...

Q: Thrust angle alignment

A thrust angle alignment, which I will explain momentarily, is a mundane, routine alignment procedure which is in fact performed every time a vehicle has a 4 wheel alignment. A quick digression though: I am surprised to hear that it...

Q: How do I check the engine coolant level of a 2012 Nissan Altima?

Checking the coolant level is an important part of general maintenance and should be done roughly once per month or so. It’s not hard to do, and here are the steps to follow: Make sure the engine is cold....