Q: What kind of oil does my audi use

Leaking to soil

3. What kind of oil does my audi use

Q: Replace oil pan gasket in 2009 Lexus RX 350

This would indicate either a major oil leak or the car is potentially burning oil which is a much more critical issue. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose the low/leaking oil level...

Q: How Does the Oil Lubrication Process Work in the Engine?

The lubrication system in an automotive engine is vital to having a long-lasting engine with normal operating temperatures and metal wear. The lubrication will flow between all the rotating metal components to reduce wear and heat-related damage from friction between...

Q: Seeping rear right axle seal

Hello, thank you for writing in. Apologies for the difficulty in obtaining a quote. Smart Cars are a little harder to price out, and our website may not have been automatically able to do so. The average price range for...