Q: What kind of oil does my audi use

Leaking to soil

3. What kind of oil does my audi use

Q: Advice on using high-mileage oil

Well, you can go ahead if you want. It's a better lubrication for old, worn rubber seals, and stuff like that. Go ahead, the oil is not going to hurt anything. It cost a little bit more but it's not...

Q: After adding oil, car started jerking

I would do an oil and filter change and get that squared away. If the problem persists, it is definitely unrelated. Once in a pinch I had accidentally topped off 5w30 with 10w30 and did not have any problems. But...

Q: Exhaust smoke smells like gas or burning oil.

Hi there. The smoke coming out of your exhaust is most likely oil being burned through your engine. The oil gets into the cylinder by a few ways. The first way is for the oil to get by the oil...