Q: What kind of oil does my audi use

Leaking to soil

3. What kind of oil does my audi use

Q: My car jerks from 0-25; and backfires.

Some of the things that a technician might suspect and decide to test on your Kia would be the cam timing (timing belt might have jumped), crankshaft position sensor function, engine compression, and fuel pressure. Using a scan tool to...

Q: Seeping rear right axle seal

Hello, thank you for writing in. Apologies for the difficulty in obtaining a quote. Smart Cars are a little harder to price out, and our website may not have been automatically able to do so. The average price range for...

Q: How do you reset the “Oil Life [percentage (%)]” percentage in the message center?

Your message center provides you with information about the remaining life in your oil. You can use this information to help determine when you need to have your oil changed next. However, it’s important that the Oil Life percentage is...