Q: What is this grinding noise I hear and feel when accelerating? It sounds and feel like its underneath or within the wheels

I HAD RECENTLY GOTTEN WORK DONE, Shocks, power sterring pump AND OIL PAN AND CHANGE. I need to get struts next, however, now the car sounds like something v grinding as I accelerate and just sounds like some things.preventing it from accelerating smoothly.

Hello - if the noise increases with the speed of the vehicle, but only while you are accelerating (as opposed to coasting), the problem is in the drivetrain (transmission or differential). If the noise increases with road speed, whether accelerating or coasting, it is more likely a wheel bearing. I recommend a vehicle noise inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.