Q: WHAT IS THE GOING PRICE FOR ENGINE MOUNTS (4) FOR A 2000 DEVILLE? WHAT WOULD CAUSE THE MOUNTS TO BREAK?

It's very hard to shift into different gears. Car lurches forward

Hi there. Typically a damaged motor mount will cause extreme vibration and difficulty shifting; so it is very likely that this is the source of your Cadillac’s issues. Motor mounts can break due to multiple reasons, age, aggressive driving or constant driving on rough roads. In regards to replacement cost; that really depends on what’s damaged. I would recommend contacting our sales department and requesting a quote for engine mount replacement; as they’ll be better served to provide you an accurate quote for replacement.

3. WHAT IS THE GOING PRICE FOR ENGINE MOUNTS (4) FOR A 2000 DEVILLE? WHAT WOULD CAUSE THE MOUNTS TO BREAK?