What is the firing order for a 1981 Chevrolet Corvette. I...

Q: What is the firing order for a 1981 Chevrolet Corvette. If you have a diagram handy that would help me out a lot. Thanks!

asked by on April 06, 2017

What is the firing order for a 1981 Chevrolet Corvette. If you have a diagram handy that would help me out a lot. Thanks!

The firing order for the Chevy 350 is 1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 as the distributor spins clockwise. As you know, cylinders 2,4,6,8 run along the left side of the motor (assuming you are standing in front of the car facing the engine) and cylinders 1,3,5,7 run along side the right hand side of the motor.