Q: what is the black box with three plugs that is under the dash on the drivers side.

What is the black computer looking box that has three plugs on it that is located up under the dash on the driver side and my car will not start. what other car are compatiable with a saturn that i can use for parts to get my car going

It sounds like you are describing the BCM (Body Control Module). It usually has 3-4 connectors.

Saturn vehicles are unique. Like many vehicles, there are not any other vehicles that I know of that you can use for parts.

As for your the car not starting, you should have the starting issue diagnosed by a certified mechanic, as the issue can range from a battery issue, a faulty alternator, or a bad starter.

• what is the black box with three plugs that is under the dash on the drivers side.