Q: What is causing the stiffness in steering?

Steering is stiff when I first start driving and seems to get easier over time. What is causing the stiffness in steering?

3. What is causing the stiffness in steering?

Q: Timing belt is tight and yet appears to be slipping several teeth when belt is rotated,

This is okay since there are more notches on the belt than the amount on the sprockets. Once you aligned the first time the belt marks will almost never line up perfectly again. The marks are used to put the...

Q: Won't change gears p2768

Hello there, this is not an uncommon occurrence. The P2768 code is referencing a fault with the input speed sensor. When this occurs the transmission may suffer during gear changes since the car's computer can not tell it when the...

Q: Repeated Fuel Injector Seal Failure

O-rings on fuel injectors have to be liberally lubricated with engine oil prior to installation. Installation is typically made with a twisting motion as you push the injector into the bore on the fuel rail. Be sure the aluminum surface...