Q: What is causing the stiffness in steering?

Steering is stiff when I first start driving and seems to get easier over time. What is causing the stiffness in steering?

3. What is causing the stiffness in steering?

Q: Q: Ran out of oil and car is making a tapping noise ?

Hi There, The lack of oil certainly can contribute to the tapping noise you hear which is likely metal on metal in the valve train area creating this sound. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your...

Q: New battery & fuel pump. Hours later car starts and shuts down 3X in a row. Finally it starts, 48 hours later, won't start at all

Checking all the fuses was a good move. I would also want to put a scan tool on it and check for diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) as well as seeing the data that the computer is seeing. A fuel pressure...

Q: Metal-on-metal sound from front of car

It sounds like the pads are grinding the rotorLook through the wheel. Take note of the brake pad thickness. See if there is approximately 2mm of pad surface remaining (about the thickness of a nickel). If possible look at the...