Q: What is causing the stiffness in steering?

Steering is stiff when I first start driving and seems to get easier over time. What is causing the stiffness in steering?

3. What is causing the stiffness in steering?

Q: I have a small transmission fluid leak and need a flush and bushing replacement on a 2006 Pontiac G6. How much should that cost?

If the fluid leak is from the transmission oil pan, the leak will be resolved once the transmission fluid and filter is changed. In practice, when the oil pan is re-installed after draining the fluid, a proper pan to transmission...

Q: Jerking motions during turns and minor jerks or surges at highway speed

You should first make sure all 4 tires are of the same size and brand of tire with similar amount of wear. Tires that are different sizes or amount of wear will turn at a different rates and can cause...

Q: believe i have a bad power steering pump, how much does that job cost usually? now my car is having trouble starting, any relation

You will need to have the engine checked to see if it was a starter drive that was stuck and you burned up the starter. It may be the starter that was making the noise. I recommend having this checked...