Q: What interior storage options do I have?

What interior storage options do I have?

3. What interior storage options do I have?

Q: Q: How do you turn on the high beams?

While your car has low beam headlights that should be used for most driving situations, it also has high beam headlights. These are for use in areas where there is little-to-no oncoming traffic and there are no street lights (such...

Q: 1999 Toyota camry le gets really loud when accelerating but muffler new

Hello. You are correct. The most likely cause is going to be a faulty gasket. Look at any joining sections of pipe from the exhaust manifold back. It is often hard to check certain parts, and that is where exhaust...

Q: Q: Where are the cupholders?

Your vehicle has two front cupholders, which are both located in the center console. Your car may also have two rear cupholders, which are located in the folding rear center armrest.