Q: What interior storage options do I have?

What interior storage options do I have?

1. You can store all kinds of personal items throughout the cabin for easy access. Besides the glove box, which can store maps or other paperwork, you have other places to store specific items.

2. The door features a place for plastic bottles and drinks as well as door pockets to hold other items.

3. The center console has cup holders to hold drinks. Inside the center console is closed storage for special items.

4. The rear seat also includes cup holders in the center and in the door pockets.

5. Above the rear view mirror, you have auxiliary boxes to hold small items, such as sunglasses. Another auxiliary box is located under the display center, and one is in the center console.

6. On the left side of the dashboard is a coin holder where you can place a few coins for parking, toll booths and other special situations.