Q: What interior storage options do I have?

What interior storage options do I have?

3. What interior storage options do I have?

Q: Q: How do I fold the rear seats?

The rear seats can be folded down to create extra storage space in the cabin or in the trunk. To fold down the rear seats, follow these steps: 1. Unbuckle the rear seatbelts. 2. Fold the front seats into their...

Q: Q: How do I adjust the height of the head restraints?

The correct height of the head restraints ensures comfort and proper positioning to prevent fatigue and strain on your neck and backs, which is especially important for long trips. The correct positioning is with the center of the head restraint...

Q: Q: How do I open the glove box?

The glove box gives you a section of added storage in front of the passenger seat. To open the glove box, pull on the handle on the front, and pull down on the glove box. To close the glove box,...