Q: What happens at year 9 for maintenance?

On the graph why does maintenance cost shoot up to $900 at year 9? What kind of repairs are done?

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. What happens at year 9 for maintenance?

Q: Engine light is on, Catalytic converter is bad. 2008 Jeep Wrangler

Hi - on your Jeep the catalytic converter(s) - all 4 of them - are welded together as a single assembly, going from the engine manifolds, to the center muffler section. You don't indicate your mileage, so it's hard to...

Q: Noticed rubbing noise from transmission after replacing bearings and lug studs.

Hello. This is tough to diagnose without hearing the sound specifically, as the transmission should not be rubbing on any other components in the vehicle. I would recommend checking the driveline components to be sure there are no loose or...

Q: What would cause my car to idle hunt..Rev up and down continusly in neutral

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a dirty or failing idle air control valve causing your engine idle to fluctuate and eventually stall. The idle air control valve is a small valve on the engine's intake system that...