Q: What happens at year 9 for maintenance?

On the graph why does maintenance cost shoot up to $900 at year 9? What kind of repairs are done?

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. What happens at year 9 for maintenance?

Q: Red Lightning symbol on dash

Hi There, The red lightning bolt symbol indicates that there is something wrong with the throttle body in your fuel injection system. This may be a faulty throttle body, the throttle body sensor or possibly the throttle body control motor...

Q: What is a fair value

Hello. A salvaged title generally deducts 20-40% of the Kelly BlueBook value. I would look at kbb.com to determine the fair market value of your vehicle, and then deduct 20-40% dependent on how well it was repaired. Be sure to...

Q: Car stalls and sputters when driving

If your engine is going to have to be replaced due to using too much oil, then you may choose to try and use thicker oil. I would not recommend it, but it is your choice. You could go one-step...