Q: What happens at year 9 for maintenance?

On the graph why does maintenance cost shoot up to $900 at year 9? What kind of repairs are done?

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. What happens at year 9 for maintenance?

Q: My car gas pedal stop working. The engine power reduced turn on.

Hi there. The reduced power light is on for the computer putting the engine into limp mode for something went wrong. If your gas pedal is not functioning correctly, then the pedal has lost communication to the computer and to...

Q: Car is misfiring, oil in ignition coil & spark plug

Soak up the oil in the hole and clean it out with brake cleaner. Then dry it before replacing the spark plugs and ignition coils. You should replace all 4 coils as a set with new plug wire boots and...

Q: When I come to a stop it almost dies

There are several issues that could cause your A4 to nearly stall as you slow down. Most of the time, it's caused by an idle control valve that is damaged or dirty; however, vacuum leaks could also cause rough idle...