Q: What does the Transmission indicator light on the dash mean?

What does the Transmission indicator light on the dash mean?

The Transmission Indicator light on the dash of your Civic (if your car is so equipped) offers important information. It should come on when you crank the engine, and then go out. However, if it begins blinking while you’re driving, it means there’s a failure in the transmission. You should drive slowly and carefully, and have your car inspected immediately.

3. What does the Transmission indicator light on the dash mean?