Q: Q: What does the malfunction indicator Warning Light mean?

What does the malfunction indicator Warning Light mean?

The malfunction indicator Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. When this light illuminates and blinks, then the vehicle has detected that the engine is misfiring. When the light illuminates and is steady, then there is an issue with the emissions, or the continuously variable transmission. This light can also illuminate if the gas cap is not secured properly. Tips The malfunction indicator Warning Light will briefly illuminate when the vehicle is turned on. The light is only a concern if it stays lit after the engine is turned on.

3. Q: What does the malfunction indicator Warning Light mean?