Q: What does the Low Fuel indicator mean on the dash?

What does the Low Fuel indicator mean on the dash?

A: Once, all you had to tell you that your gas...

Once, all you had to tell you that your gas was getting low was the needle on the fuel tank gauge. While that provided you with a general estimate of the amount of gas left in your tank, it wasn’t all that accurate. Your Civic has a Low Fuel indicator that will come on at a specific time to let you know that you need to refuel:

1. The light will come on when you have about 1.9 gallons left in the tank.

2. The light will flash if there’s a malfunction with the fuel gauge to let you know that the information is not accurate.

3. If the light comes on, refuel your car very soon.

4. If it blinks, have your car inspected immediately.