Q: What does the gas tank open Warning Light mean?

What does the gas tank open Warning Light mean?

3. What does the gas tank open Warning Light mean?

Q: When I start my 2012 Honda Accord gas just pours out and it looks like it's coming from the square box looking thing on the driver

Hello, thank you for writing in. There are several components in the fuel system that will only be pressurized when the vehicle is running. The best way to find the leak is with a visual inspection. From there you can...

Q: 2013 nissan altima blowing hot air

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a bad AC condenser that may have been damaged in the accident. The A/C uses a compressor to turn a refrigerant gas, usually Freon, into a liquid concentrating its heat. In this...

Q: How do I use the emergency flashers?

The emergency flashers are a very important safety and emergency feature. When you turn them on, all of your turn signals simultaneously flash, alerting surrounding drivers that you are in an emergency. To turn on the emergency flashers, press the...