Q: My front speakers don't work. Not sure if they are broken, if there is a short, or if they are unplugged.

My front speakers don't work. Not sure if they are broken, if there is a short, or if they are unplugged. Could you help me with this? And if so, how much because the site says nothing about this scope of work.

Hi there. Check the speaker wires under the dash and see if they are disabled or detached. If the wiring is good and connected to the speakers, then check the settings on the radio and see if the front speakers are set to -5. If they are set to -5, then the setting needs to be adjusted to the 0 making the speakers work. If the settings are good, then either the speakers are blown or the wiring on the back of the radio has shorted out. If you need further assistance with your radio speakers not working in the dash, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. My front speakers don't work. Not sure if they are broken, if there is a short, or if they are unplugged.