Q: What does the check tire pressure Warning Light mean?

What does the check tire pressure Warning Light mean?

3. What does the check tire pressure Warning Light mean?

Q: How do I turn off an activated security alarm?

If the security alarm accidentally turns on, you can easily turn it off. Simply unlock the door with the key, key fob, or Intelligent Key, or press the request switch. This will only work if the ignition is turned off....

Q: My steering vibrates when I go over 100km/h

The most likely cause of vibration at higher speeds is going to be tire balance related. Have the tire balance checked and make sure the tires are in good shape.

Q: What steps should I take to troubleshoot a problem connection with the Auxiliary input jack?

While Ford has made it as simple as possible to connect a portable music player to your car’s radio, there are a few problems that might crop up. Follow the tips below to troubleshoot the system: Make sure you’re...