Q: What do the radio buttons do?

What do the radio buttons do?

A: Your radio has a number of different button...

Your radio has a number of different buttons that allow you to control various functions. Here’s a quick primer on basic operation:

1.** Mute:** Press this button to mute the sound. Press it again to un-mute.

1. Radio: Press this button to switch between AM and FM and back. Press and hold it to adjust your sound.

2. Tune/FF-RW: The tuner button allows you to change stations, but it also fast forwards and rewinds CDs.

3. Seek: Press this to automatically move to the next station (up or down).

4. Scan: Press this to scan through stations. The system will briefly pause on each one before continuing. Press scan to stop on a station.

5. CD: Press the CD button to load a disc and listen to it. In this mode, the tuner buttons let you fast forward and rewind. Use the seek button to skip tracks.

6. RDM/RPT: This button lets you switch to a random disc or turn on the repeat function.

7. AUX: Press this button to connect an auxiliary device, such as an MP3 player.