Q: What do I do if the moon roof tilt won’t close?

What do I do if the moon roof tilt won’t close?

There is a possibility that when you try and close the moon roof tilt, it will close and then partially reopen. If so, simply stop the vehicle and perform the relearning process for the moon roof.

1. Press and hold the TILT button on the moon roof control panel, which is located in front of the moon roof.

2. While you hold the TILT button, the moon roof will fully open, at which point you should release the button.

3. Press and hold the TILT switch a second time, during which the moon roof will wait for roughly 10 seconds, then adjust, then tilt down, reopen, and tilt down a second time. After this final tilt down, release the button.

3. What do I do if the moon roof tilt won’t close?