Q: what all is run off the fuse called body

well i tryed to hook up my diagnostic reader and found it woodent power up i found the blown fuse called body and it must have short bacuse it pops the fuse even before i put it in the hole way so i need to what all dose it power and i looking for answers on line for hours cant seem to find i wiring diagram to and from the fuse box can you help me

Hello. This fuse also sends power to the accessory plugs inside of the car. The most common shorts occur in these plugs when they fail. This will blow the fuse every time. I usually start by disconnecting the plugs from behind and then installing the fuse. If it still blows, then the short is in another area. If not, then you can plug in one at a time until the fuse blows which will indicate which plug is the issue. Once that is fixed, the scan tool can then be used. If you want to have this fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose any electrical issues and assist with repair.

3. what all is run off the fuse called body