Q: What airbag system safety precautions should I be aware of and follow?

What airbag system safety precautions should I be aware of and follow?

The Airbag System keeps passengers safe in the event of a crash. There are several safety precautions to take with the Airbag System. To properly take the Airbag System safety precautions.

1. Do not place or mount objects on or near the airbag covers.

2. Do not lean your head on the door.

3. Accessory seat covers may prevent airbags from deploying.

4. Do not try and service the airbags yourself.

5. Always wear your seatbelt.

• What airbag system safety precautions should I be aware of and follow?