Q: water getting into sump

Head removed and skimmed Refitted new gaskets When topping up with water it is going into sump and mixing with oil Is it cracked block or oil cooler

3. water getting into sump

Q: Heater only working part of the time.

We need to determine if your blower is blowing air or if the air coming out is not hot. If you feel heat coming through any of your vents, even a tiny trickle of heat, then your heater core is...

Q: Hi my Mercedes Benz gl450 2007 airmatic leans a bit more on the driver side left front and a bit front the rear.

Hi there. Check the plumbing to the air shocks system on the driver side and see if there is a leak. You may have to spray the lines down with water and soap to see the leaks as the mixture...

Q: Why would my engine start knocking a few days after an oil change in my 2001 Volkswagen Beetle

Hi there. It sounds like you may have a serious issue starting with the engine. I would check the level of the oil first. If it is very low then that may be the cause of the noise. If the...