Q: water getting into sump

Head removed and skimmed Refitted new gaskets When topping up with water it is going into sump and mixing with oil Is it cracked block or oil cooler

3. water getting into sump

Q: Y did my service emissions system light come on ? 2007 Ford Escape Hybrid

I am working on this

Q: Getting error code P0673

Taking your car on a road trip should be fine. This code that you are getting is for a glow plug issue. These are typically only used to warm the car up before starting it. Once you get back you...

Q: Car shakes at idle and low speed, shuts off at stops. 1993 Mazda MX-6

Hi there, thanks for writing in about your 1993 Mazda MX-6. It sounds like the idle air control (IAC) motor is gunked up and either needs to be cleaned or replaced. Turning on the AC causes the IAC to change...