Q: washer fluid hasn't been coming out nozzles to windshield, yet within 12 hrs "refill washer fluid" notification comes up - leak?

Ok so about a month ago I was on 17 and randomly there was something maybe 12 inches tall, likely plastic because it didn't scratch the front bumper - but it made a very large CRACK sound - and i didn't put two and two together now that the following day the windshield washer nozzles no longer worked and they haven't since... I was notified to fill washer fluid and I did - still windshield nozzles wouldn't spray at all but however, the headlamps washer nozzle (one of them - not both) DID temporarily work... and given it was a full bottle of fluid and I only sprayed one headlamp - the next day the notification told me to refill washer fluid again - so I am thinking the undercarriage of the car must have an area of the washer fluid reservoir that is exposed and that region was struck and is leaking... Can this be patched up or would an entire new reservoir replacement be more logical? Assuming my assumption is correct, that is... anyways, let me know

A: Before replacing the reservoir, you should ...

Before replacing the reservoir, you should check the hoses to see if there are any leaks. It could be something as simple as a hose coming loose or breaking. If you are certain it's the reservoir, then I would go ahead and replace it. If you would like to have this checked, have a local expert inspect the windshield wiper system so that this can be resolved properly.