I fixed my alternator, and I was checking voltage in the trunk near the battery. I unhooked a wire from battery to a distribution box by accident, and the car shut off. It was a 2ga wire. I put it back on, started the car and had a warning light on the dash saying that I had an engine malfunction and reduced power. I unhooked the battery for 20 minutes and the warning light was still on. Do you know what the problem is?
Our certified mechanics come to you ・Backed by 12-month, 12,000-mile guarantee・Fair and transparent pricing