Q: Vibration, random clanking, coming from ONLY back passenger side wheel.

i've had this car for about 3 months now. Its had all the tires balanced and rotated. No steering problems. Every day when i speed up to get on the freeway, the back passenger side wheel will vibrate, like going over road bumps to slow you down. It only happens in that back side. No one can seem to figure the problem out. After doing research i've come up with a bad/failing driveline, failing u-joint and my friends said bad bushings, which he is right about, but could that cause what's going on?

If I had to guess (which is the best we can do without completing a physical inspection), I’d start by inspecting the wheel bearings, as this tends to be the symptoms of a bad or failing wheel bearing. You should probably have a mobile mechanic come to your location to complete a car is vibrating inspection before the problem gets worse.

3. Vibration, random clanking, coming from ONLY back passenger side wheel.