Q: Vehicle had sudden and complete loss of power

Vehicle had a new battery placed by dealership 1 month ago. Doing well. This rainy evening, as I was loading the vehicle. All electronics seemed to be working, lights were on, suddenly all the lights went out after a minute of loading . I tried to start the car and nothing happened when I put the key in the ignition or when I turned the key. None of the electronics are working. The car is completely dead. Nothing smells burnt. A few dashboard lights flickered for a minute but nothing else. Is the battery dead again or is something wrong with the computer or relay? Thanks

Hi there. From the description you have provided, leads me to believe either a poor connection at the battery or the replacement battery has failed. I recommend having your vehicle’s no electrical power be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.

3. Vehicle had sudden and complete loss of power