Q: Turn signal problem

When you apply the turn signal left or right, the rear of the car works perfectly. But the front of the car, both sides flash as though the 4 way is on. The directional relay under the hood is good. All bulbs have been changed, grounds have been cleaned and checked. The 4 way flasher in the dash board was also replaced. Do I need to replace the ignition switch in the column?

The signal switch in the steering column is most likely shorted when the signals are on. You should replace the signal switch and retest the system to see if problem continues.

3. Turn signal problem