Q: Q: Turn signal not working

My turning signal isn't working nor my flashers.I have changed the fuse box.I need help plz.Thank You

3. Q: Turn signal not working

Q: Q: Lights not working

The fuse for "exterior lighting" is the only thing that all three of these circuits share. If that checks out ok, you might be having different issues. The turn signals and hazard lights do share some wiring. The turn signal...

Q: Bad fuel injecter

That doesn't really sound like the symptoms of a bad fuel injector. It sound more like you have an air leak or a bad idle valve. But don't run out and buy a new part just yet. You really should...

Q: Camry or Prius?

Hi there: Although Hybrid technology has improved greatly in previous years, the cost to maintain and repair is still not on par with fuel-only vehicles. I wouldn't expect that fact to change anytime soon; so I'd recommend buying a Camry...