Q: Q: Turn signal not working

My turning signal isn't working nor my flashers.I have changed the fuse box.I need help plz.Thank You

3. Q: Turn signal not working

Q: Q: How do I use the lane change signals?

The lane change signals should be used whenever you are changing lanes on the freeway. These signals indicate to your surroundings that you will be changing lanes, by flashing the turn signals three times. To signal a right lane change,...

Q: All my light work when truck off start truck all lights work except headlights go out

If the headlights are working intermittently (i.e., turn off after you start the truck), there is a loose connection, faulty relay or switch, or other electrical problem in the headlight circuit. When the problem occurs, you can find the fault...

Q: What does the color of the engine start/stop switch mean?

Cars equipped with the smart key system and a push-button start have a colored light on the start/stop button. This light can provide you with a lot of information about the condition of the system itself. Here’s a quick rundown:...