Q: Q: Turn signal not working

My turning signal isn't working nor my flashers.I have changed the fuse box.I need help plz.Thank You

Hi...this is a common issue facing car owners and so a service is available to get the problem resolved quickly. A first thing to check is whether a turn signal bulb, or bulbs, are blown out. Bulbs are tested for continuity using an ohmmeter. If the bulbs are all good, when the turn signal switch (commonly lever actuated) is "on", you should detect battery voltage at the bulb terminals. If there is no voltage, that means that there is a break in the turn signal circuit wiring, a bad ground, a defect in the switch, or a faulty flasher unit. If you request the diagnostic no matter what the fault turns out to be, the responding certified mechanic will identify it for you and get this resolved promptly. Please let us know if you have additional concerns or follow-up questions.

3. Q: Turn signal not working