Q: Q: Turn signal not working

My turning signal isn't working nor my flashers.I have changed the fuse box.I need help plz.Thank You

3. Q: Turn signal not working

Q: Turn signal fuse keeps blowing.

First of all, you should never install a fuse with a higher amperage rating than what is specified. Fuses are designed to blow at a certain amperage rating to protect the rest of the circuit. If the fuse keeps blowing,...

Q: My car alarm goes off randomly in 98 crown victoria

If the alarm is sounding even when the security system is not activated, that points to a controller issue and such will have to be diagnosed. I would recommend requesting an electrical components diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will...

Q: Car alarm goes off all on its own, can’t start car

This is a common issue for this generation of Highlander. The contacts in the hood latch for the alarm system wear out or otherwise get damaged through use. If the alarm computer is not sensing proper voltage through the switch,...