Q: Truck won't move when in gear.

I just got muffler replaced and drive fine then went to go somewhere and wont go forward r backwards

Hi there. If your vehicle has an automatic transmission, check the transmission oil level and make sure that it’s full. If your transmission is a manual, check the slave cylinder or clutch fork and see if it’s working. If your transmission is working fine, then check the brakes and see if they are lock up or if the parking brake is on. A sticking brake or a failed transmission or clutch will cause the vehicle to not move. If you need further assistance with your vehicle not moving, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Truck won't move when in gear.