Q: Q: Truck won't move when in gear.

I just got muffler replaced and drive fine then went to go somewhere and wont go forward r backwards

3. Q: Truck won't move when in gear.

Q: Car chokes after starting

There are two options for the engine for your car. They are both 3.0 v6’s that are vastly different. If you are talking about oil in the spark plug tubes on the DOHC v6, that indicates a bad valve cover...

Q: Brake lights don't work after replacing brake pedal switch

I can personally understand how frustrating it can be to try to get your brake lights working properly, and it looks like you have already put in a lot of effort to have it fixed! Having the information about your...

Q: strange problem

Hello. The symptoms you are experiencing can be caused by a wide variety of issues. If the symptoms appear to come and go then it may be possible that the symptoms are electrical in nature. A few things I would...