Q: Truck runs great but stalls when you come to a stop or put in park. No diagnostic code

Just had 318 engine rebuilt, runs perfect except stalling at an idle. Runs about 8-9 hundred Rpms when first started, after warmed up, just before stalling runs about 600 rpms it doesn't run rough or hesitate, it just like you turned the key off. No diagnostic code, vacuum lines look good everything hooked up from what I can see. Not sure which direction to go in, Thanks

Hi there. Even though, all the vacuum lines appear to be properly connected, a vacuum leak could still be present. The vacuum operated component could be leaking. This could affect proper operation of the IAC (idle air control) valve. It may be, a dirty/faulty IAC valve sticking or slow to respond. Replacing components without diagnoses, can be expensive and time consuming without resolution. I recommend having your vehicle’s engine stalling be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.

3. Truck runs great but stalls when you come to a stop or put in park. No diagnostic code