Q: Truck runs great but stalls when you come to a stop or put in park. No diagnostic code

Just had 318 engine rebuilt, runs perfect except stalling at an idle. Runs about 8-9 hundred Rpms when first started, after warmed up, just before stalling runs about 600 rpms it doesn't run rough or hesitate, it just like you turned the key off. No diagnostic code, vacuum lines look good everything hooked up from what I can see. Not sure which direction to go in, Thanks

3. Truck runs great but stalls when you come to a stop or put in park. No diagnostic code