Q: Trouble with the throttle body

I am having trouble with my throttle body. My car is jerking and the engine has reduced power. The car also shuts off.

3. Trouble with the throttle body

Q: Spark plug misfire and car not starting

Generally, misfires are caused by either a spark or fuel issue or in cases, a combination of both. Spark related problems generally will result from things like ignition coils, crankshaft position sensor, spark plugs, spark plug wires or ignition modules...

Q: I just replaced my throttle body on my mini cooper but it seems to not take off like before. Why is this happening?

Hello, thank you for writing in. There are a few considerations to make. First, did the new throttle come with a new throttle position sensor, or are you using the old one? If you have the old one installed, you...

Q: Q: RPMs fluctuating

This sounds like there could possibly be a vacuum leak somewhere. My other guess is that the new idle air control valve may also be malfunctioning. If you switched out some parts lately, getting new car parts that are bad...