Q: Trouble removing push connectors to remove gas tank.

I was in the process of removing a gas tank. There are two push connectors on top of the tank that I cannot figure out how to release. The tank is already lowered and supported, and the driver's side rear wheel has been removed for access.

Depending on the style connector you should be able to just push the plastic piece in with a screwdriver or scribe tool. you will need to release the fuel pressure before you can get those line lose though. You can do this by removing the fuel pump relay and try starting the car for a few seconds that should release the pressure. If you have the green type connector on the hoses there is a locking mechanism you have to unclip before you can push the connector in. If you are still need in assistance, you can get in touch with a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic to inspect your car for you.