Q: Transmission won't shift and the speedometer stop

Which senior controls the speedometer which controls shifting there is two front and back

A: The sensor in the center of the rear axle i...

The sensor in the center of the rear axle is used for the speedometer and transmission shifting. Remove the sensor and look for excessive metal paste or chunks on the sensor which would mean the rear axle assembly may have bearings or gear damage. Try and clean off the sensor and reinstall it, then proceed to road test it, too see if the problem goes away or if metal gets all over the sensor again from the rear axle problem. If you find you are still having trouble with this, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your transmission and replace your speedometer.