Q: Transmission hot idle engine no check engine light what hapoen

Transmission

Hello, thank you for writing in. If your transmission is getting hot during idle, there is likely something wrong with fluid or the pump. The transmission oil/fluid is used to help cool the transmission down. Consider the last time that you had it serviced. This includes a filter and fluid change. If the fluid is contaminated, oil, or dirty it will not have the same protective and cooling properties that the transmission needs to work correctly. Also make sure that this fluid is full. Low oil levels will cause the transmission to work harder than it may be capable of for very long. For more help servicing the transmission, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. Transmission hot idle engine no check engine light what hapoen