Q: Q: Transmission

My transmission went out in my 01 dodge will a 98 dodge ram work in my 01

3. Q: Transmission

Q: I keep hearing a popping/clunking sound on the right front passenger side of my truck near the right tire.

The sound might be related to a worn suspension component. From what you are describing, it should be fairly easy to pin down with static testing (e.g., ball joints should only move "so much" during a test). To pinpoint the...

Q: Low wash light

The washer fluid tank has a level sensor. The sensor floats in the tank. When the fluid gets low, the sensor makes contact with the metal ring around the float and the light comes on. Sometimes the float stays stuck...

Q: Engine is over heating and I'm not getting heat. 2001 Pontiac Grand Am 3.4 V6

Hello - I agree with your diagnosis - a water pump failure is a prime candidate for both overheating and a "no heat from the heater". Lack of water flow will cause both symptoms, and cause damage to the engine...