Q: Q: Transmission

My transmission went out in my 01 dodge will a 98 dodge ram work in my 01

3. Q: Transmission

Q: On the 4.7 which tensioner plate goes with which tensioner?

The best thing to do is look at the brackets that are to be mounted behind each tensioner and match up the bolt holes that mount the brackets in place. Then install the chains and install the tensioners. Then you...

Q: Car humming when turning or driving

Hi there. The difficulty in starting your vehicle maybe from a worn out timing chain/belt. Also, the difficulty in turning your steering wheel may be due to a failure in your power steering system. The humming noise while driving can...

Q: Hello I have a Chevy cavalier 2.2 L and I have a gas leak from my fuel filter to my fuel pump Line I have changed my Oring

Hi Devonte. Thanks for the question tonight. In most cases, when an O-ring is suspected of being the source of a fuel leak, it's replaced but the leak exists still there are three reasons why. First, the o-ring may have...