Q: Q: Transmission

My transmission went out in my 01 dodge will a 98 dodge ram work in my 01

3. Q: Transmission

Q: 2006 ram 1500 sunroof wont close

Hello, thank you for writing in. Start by checking the fuse again. When there is something wrong with the switch or the sunroof's wiring, it can cause the fuse to short out. This needs to be the main focus to...

Q: No bus

Hello and thank you for contacting YourMechanic. First check all of the fuses on the fuse box in the cab for any of them that could be blown out. Sometimes fuses can pop when hooking up a fully charged battery...

Q: Why is my steering hard at idle after replacing powersteering pump and rack

Anytime a system is contaminated with metal from a failed part, you will get filters that get clogged. Since you installed a return line filter, this will help filter out any contamination but may also starve the pump of fluid....