Q: The seatbelt icon shows up on my thingy and it beeps when someone sits in the front passenger seat what does that mean

The seatbelt icon pops up on my thingy and it beeps when someone sits in the front passenger seat i don't understand why when the person has their belt on

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Since your vehicle is so new and low mileage I would recommend you have a mechanic check it out. There has been so many different issues with air bags and systems on these vehicles and recommend a dealer checks the system for you. Your vehicle is not detecting the seatbelt is latched.

3. The seatbelt icon shows up on my thingy and it beeps when someone sits in the front passenger seat what does that mean