Q: The fuel pump will not kick on when I turn the key - I have power to the end of the connector at fuel pump but

Drive to the store and killed my truck but left key on the acc for about 30mins and went back to leave and truck wouldn't start. Have power to end of connector at fuel pump but the fuel pump will not kick on when k turn the key and I replaced the fuel pump and nothing happens

3. The fuel pump will not kick on when I turn the key - I have power to the end of the connector at fuel pump but