Q: The fuel pump will not kick on when I turn the key - I have power to the end of the connector at fuel pump but

Drive to the store and killed my truck but left key on the acc for about 30mins and went back to leave and truck wouldn't start. Have power to end of connector at fuel pump but the fuel pump will not kick on when k turn the key and I replaced the fuel pump and nothing happens

Hi. Make sure the relay is good. I see that you installed a new fuel pump - make sure you have a good solid ground for the pump. If you are getting power to the fuel pump it is most likely ground issue. If you want a professional mechanic, consider YourMechanic, as they can send a certified technician to you and help troubleshoot this issue and perform any necessary repairs. Thank you!

3. The fuel pump will not kick on when I turn the key - I have power to the end of the connector at fuel pump but