Q: The car is not starting at all I charged the battery tried jump starting it but when I turn the key nothing has power.

The car battery is charged but lights nothing work. The car was working good and then it died and has not been able to start again. I've tried jumping it. Testing fuses and nothing is working please help

Hi there. If you are certain the battery is good, and you are not getting any power to lights, dashboard, fuel pump or the starter, then it is likely that your battery cables are damaged, corroded or loose. It is also possible that the main electrical relay is damaged if you’re experiencing these symptoms. You might want to have a professional mechanic come to your location to complete a car is hard to start inspection, so they can determine for certain what is damaged and need repair.

3. The car is not starting at all I charged the battery tried jump starting it but when I turn the key nothing has power.