Q: The car has full power but does not crank over

I have replaced the starter twice I have replaced the starter relay and the ignition switch I have also replaced both positive and negative battery cables and checked wiring and the grounds and it still won't start

A: Have a technician inspect the starter signa...

Have a technician inspect the starter signal wire voltage while attempting to start the vehicle. If the starter is receiving the signal, has power and is properly fastened to the vehicle, it should start. The technician can jump the starter post terminals to see if it activates which will bypass the ignition circuit.

If the vehicle cranks after bypassing the ignition circuit, the problem has to be along this circuit. I’d recommend getting this looked at by a qualified technician. Since you can’t get the car started, feel free to hire one of our mobile experts to diagnose your starting issue.

Recommended services
Get a Quote