Q: The car cranks and has a gas smell but won't start. Could it be the ignition coil or the distributor?

The truck cranks, has a gas smell but won't start. I have checked the relays and the fuses to make sure it wasn't the fuel pump. I am wondering if it is the ignition coil or distributor. My check engine light had been on for an o2 sensor. The car kind of ran rough before this, but it was only for a week that it ran rough and now this.

3. The car cranks and has a gas smell but won't start. Could it be the ignition coil or the distributor?