Q: temp get high

i changed head gasket, fan cluth, thermostat and sensor coolant, ambient air sensor, put new BMW coolant, water pump, vacuuum hose but temp still gets high

Hello. The first thing I would do is make sure that the cooling system is properly bled and purged of any air bubbles, as that can cause the engine to overheat. If the issue persists, then I would recommend having the overheating issue inspected more thoroughly, as the problem could be a more serious issue - especially if you had major engine work done like replacing the head gasket. I would make sure that you get a clear diagnosis before spending more money replacing other parts on this.